Hello Winter. It’s Been a While. – Newsletter #002
As winter starts scratching us with its cold claws, we slowly begin to say goodbye to summer and all its glory and start to focus on our heating strategies for the next few months. It’s time to pack away those polka-dot bikinis and haul out our scarves, gloves and shawls.
But just because it’s raining outside, doesn’t mean we can’t still have a little fun indoors! Come down to the MediSpa and enjoy a dreamy massage, a rejuvenating facial or a world-class manicure. You can even bring a loved one and enjoy a couple’s massage in our private massage room.
Also, it must be known that June is Cancer from the sun month. Just because it’s winter, doesn’t mean you should neglect your skin. Remember to still keep using sunscreen if you are outdoors and always moisturize. UV rays are often stronger in winter, so love your body and take care of it! It is after all the only body we have.
To view the full newsletter, click here: HELLO WINTER. IT’S BEEN A WHILE.
1. All you need to know about skin cancer – Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer; however it is often the easiest type of cancer to treat. This month Dr Pillay informs us of the three most common skin cancer types and what we can do to prevent their development.
2. Take steps to protect yourself from UV rays – Learn more about the link between the sun’s rays and cancer, what you can do to help protect yourself and your loved ones, and how to spot skin changes that may require a doctor’s attention.
3. New Wembley MediSpa website – We’ve launched a brand new look and feel MediSpa website! We value your opinion, so let us know what you think!
4. Are your beauty products giving you cancer? – We all check the labels on food products. But how many of us pay attention to what we’re putting on our skin?
5. Promotion – Purchase a Chemical Peel from the MediSpa during the month of June and receive 50% off the next Peel (which can either be for yourself or a friend).
6. RELAXATION NATION COMPETITION – This month we ask you to take a picture showing off ways that you relax. Post it to our Facebook wall and the top 3 Relaxers will each receive a free aromatherapy massage!