Pro-Active Collagen Liquid Supplement.
Collagen Pro-Active Liquid Supplement
Pro-Active porcine liquid collagen is a unique dietary supplement of a premium Hydrolysed Collagen, rich in specific amino acids that are easily absorbed by the human body.
- For women & men
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Type II) of high quality, enhanced with Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 & Magnesium
- With a very high percentage of oral absorption (more than 90 %¹,²)
- Available in two delicious flavours: Strawberry & Lemon
- Up to date, no known contraindications or side effects
Most people respond positively to the product even before consuming the first bottle, that is about a month or soon after the beginning of the second month of product use and results in such a few days are amazing. However, not all individuals have the same results at the same time period since there are many factors that affect the wellness of the skin such as genes, lifestyle, diet, extensive sun exposure, smoking, etc. In order to get best results 20ml daily – continuous use is recommended for optimal benefit. As we continue to lose 1, 5% of our Collagen per year from age 25 – continued use is recommended.
The enzymes in our stomach breaks the hydrolysed collagen down into smaller peptides and free amino acids which are then easily absorbed in the small intestine before passing through the small intestine walls to reach the blood stream supplying the dermis & the body. Then, they activate the fibroblast cells to make new collagen.
Collagen Pro-active stimulates the cells responsible for the body’s own natural production of collagen. It works in the deeper layer of the skin (dermis) and all over the body, whereas creams are more localized in one area on the outer layer of the skin (epidermis).
Aside from being easier to swallow, a liquid is readily absorbed as soon as it enters the stomach. Each daily dose of Collagen Pro-Active contains 10,000 mg of hydrolysed collagen, which is at least 50 times more efficient and effective than a common collagen pill.
Collagen Pro-Active contains fructose, in order for diabetics to be able to consume the product. By definition Fructose, (a kenotic monosaccharide) is a natural sweetener found in most plants, distinguished from sucrose, a disaccharide, which is the table or granulated “sugar” most commonly used as food. Fructose can be consumed by Diabetics18. Any Food Supplement intake cannot be consumed unless strictly indicated & confirmed by the Doctor.
Collagen Pro-Active is manufactured and packaged in high standard facility in Spain, certified with cGMP Quality System.
Certifications & Patents:
- FDA registration processed
- EU & Africa registered* (Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, South Africa)
Hydrolysed Collagen Type II is the only Collagen peptides with Patent protection within U.S.A. for the regeneration of cartilage
Halal & Kosher Certified (Pro-Active Collagen Bovine)
Collagen is a key component of the basic structures of the human body and the connective tissue. It is an abundant protein of the body, accounting for about 30% of total body protein and 75% of the protein that makes up skin. As a result, collagen is the main constituent of our skin.
Collagen plays a leading role in all body functions since it is responsible for:
- The outer body (skin and hair)
- The flexibility & mobility of the body’s structural components (cartilages & joints)
- The smooth functioning of internal organs
- The maintenance of good form for blood vessels and bone density
Common structural property of collagen is the presence of three polypeptide chains that form a helix. A single collagen fibre comprises of multiple triple helices. There are several types of collagen in the human body. The most common are Types I, II & III, which are found in skin, tendons, joints, cartilages & blood vessels.
As we age, our organism tends to produce less collagen at a declining rate of about 1, 5% per year from the age of 25 onwards. As a result, bones lose density, joints become more rigid, hair volume decreases, skin elasticity lessens and muscles weaken. The number and activity of skin cells (fibroblasts) that produce collagen, decreases. As fibroblasts become less active, the collagen matrix which provides skin firmness and structure, starts to break down. Skin then becomes dehydrated and thinner, plus, fine lines, wrinkles and deep furrows start to appear.
So, what can we do to replace collagen in our organism? Since sufficient quantity of Collagen cannot be provided through the consumption of different kind of food, therefore the intake of Collagen is essential.
Hydrolysed collagen, which is the leading form of collagen, is produced through the process of enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen protein. The process of hydrolysis involves breaking down the molecular bonds between individual collagen strands using combinations of enzymes. This process doesn’t use heat, chemicals or acids, but rather collagen is dissolved in water. The hydrolysis process results in reducing the collagen proteins of about 300,000 Da into small peptides having an average molecular weight between 2000 and 5000 Da.
Clinical studies have shown that the percentage of bioavailability is more than 90%¹,². Oral administration of hydrolysed collagen is absorbed within the first 12 hours from the intake.
Hydrolysed collagen contains 20 amino acids, which together represent around 50% of the total amino acid content.
Hydrolysed Collagen’s peptides contain three times higher amount of proline, glycine and hydroxyproline amino acids. These amino acids are essential for the synthesis of new collagen and they strengthen the stability of collagen’s structure in the body.
Competitive Advantages of Hydrolysed Collagen:
Because of its low molecular weight, hydrolysed collagen presents some advantages when used compared to the natural / normal collagen:
- Dissolves in cold water
- Highly digestible (more than 90%¹,² bioavailability)
- Easily absorbable and can be distributed throughout the human body.
Stimulation of collagen in the body has a positive impact on our wellness by revealing a youthful, vibrant, fresh and vital inner beauty!!!
Collagen Pro-active’s benefits for Wellness:
Collagen Pro-Active is a unique dietary supplement enriched with magnesium, and a vitamin B complex that helps individuals who suffer from joint pain.
- Provides a powerful antioxidant action
- Activates energy production in the organism through
- Magnesium and Vitamins B5, B2, B6 & B1
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue through Magnesium and Vitamins B5, B2 & B6
- Contributes to decrease joint rigidity and mobility pain
- Contributes to increase the articular cartilage thickness of joints
- Contributes to increase the cartilage mass
- Contributes to the normal function of bones through development and growth
- Assists in the improvement of Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Promotes a normal function of the cardiovascular & nervous system through Magnesium and Vitamins B2, B6 & B1
- Affect the size of the collagen fibrils in the tendon & may improve the mechanical properties of the tendon
- Contributes to normal psychological function & mental performance, while providing “anti-stress” properties through Vitamin B1
- Maintains strong teeth and gums through Magnesium
Collagen Pro-active’s benefits in Beauty:
Collagen Pro-active provides benefits for the hair as well. It is clinically proven that the hydrolysed collagen in Collagen Pro-active enhances hair strength and appearance.
Collagen Pro-Active increases the density of the fibres and fibroblasts, which are the principal cells of the skin and are responsible for the production of collagen. Collagen Pro-Active once absorbed by the small intestine is distributed from the arteries to the deepest layer of the skin, leading to fibroblast proliferation and increased collagen production. With daily use of Collagen Pro-Active, the skin becomes more hydrated.
- Enhances skin beauty
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin tonicity
- Contributes to the maintenance of skin elasticity & hydration
- May help to fight against the visible signs of skin aging
- Contribute to the stimulatory effect of the Collagen biosynthesis in the body tissue
- May function as a stimuli for fibroblasts to effect repair of damaged tissue(8)
- Improves skin’s dryness
- Enhances hair strength and appearance from 5% to 45%
Collagen Pro-active’s benefits in Sport:
Collagen is an excellent form of protein as it contains 8 out of the 9 basic amino acids. Intense exercise destroys protein in the body making their replacement very important. Collagen Pro-Active also contains glycine and arginine that play an important role during exercise, providing energy to the body and thus improving athletic performance. In addition, hydrolysed collagen contributes significantly to the rapid restoration of tissue, ligaments and cartilage, and muscle post injury.
- Contributes to the normal muscle function through maintenance and growth through Collagen Protein Magnesium
- Promotes much easier sport and recreational activity
- Reduces the risk of joint & cartilage injury and supports recovery time after physical activity
- Assists in the normal metabolism of fat and protein in the organism, while supporting active nutrition through Magnesium and Vitamins B5, B2, B6 & B1
- Maintains a healthy digestive tract
Daily use of Collagen Pro-active is clinically proven to reveal your younger self!