Laser Skin Therapy
Skin therapy is an innovative, technologically advanced way to promote vibrant and healthy looking skin in men and women. Now you can have a more youthful appearance by treating those conditions that are typically associated with premature signs of aging and sun damage, such as excessive redness, large pores, uneven texture, and wrinkles. The LaserGenesis procedure has been scientifically proven to produce new collagen.
Sclerotherapy is a simple procedure during which doctors remove small varicose veins. Doctors inject a concentrated saline solution into the varicose vein, which irritates the lining of the vein and causes it to close up or collapse. Healthy blood vessels nearby absorb the blood flow of the collapsed vein.
Mole Removal (Cryopen):
- Cryosurgery is broadly defined as the controlled destruction of unwanted tissue by the precise application of extreme cold during clinical procedures.
- Cryosurgery preserves the tissue matrix which is relatively cold resistant, and therefore allows for proper cosmetic healing with minimal scarring
- After dead tissue is sloughed off, re-epithelization occurs. This extends from the margins of the lesion and hair follicles
- Less office time is needed for lesion removal with cryosurgery as compared to electrocautery, cold knife, or laser
- Less after care is needed for the patient during the healing phase than electrocautery, cold knife, or laser
Laser surgery/ Pearl laser:
The popular belief that good skin is something you’re born with isn’t entirely true. In fact, experts believe that genetics account for only 20 percent of natural ageing, with 80 percent thought to be from accumulated sun exposure.
But for those who would rather steer clear of going under the knife to shave a few years off their appearance, a new arsenal of aesthetic procedures that work without surgically wounding the skin are quickly gaining popularity.
Ageing skin is associated with a range of cosmetic concerns which pearl laser can improve or even completely eliminate:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Melasma (Hormonal pigmentation)
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition