A few reasons why it is important to have facials done regularly.
Facials can be incorporated in your skin care routine even if you are doing other treatments like Skin Peels or Laser Genesis.
- Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are healing to the soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique, and professional products can heal.
- Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal skin cells.
- Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aids in detoxification.
- A good facial (and facial massage) can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging).
- Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for great penetration of products (i.e. moisturizers or serums), unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
- Can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly.
- Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.
So what are you waiting for?