Introducing the BOTOX® Chronic Migraine Website
Created for Healthcare professionals, this website is designed specifically to inform healthcare professionals of the use of Botox for migraines, as well as recommended dosages and limitations.
BOTOX® for injection is indicated for the prophylaxis of headaches in adult patients with chronic migraine (≥ 15 days per month with headache lasting 4 hours a day or longer).
It is THE FIRST AND ONLY therapy for prophylaxis of headaches in adults with Chronic Migraines.
When you visit the website, you’ll find:
1. The evidence for BOTOX®—pivotal clinical
2. Trial results
3. Details on coverage, support, and assistance for BOTOX® treatment
4. Educational materials and resources for you and your patients
You’ll also find information to help identify Chronic Migraine patients in your practice:
1. Tips for confirming headache or migraine frequency
2. The kind of questions that can help interpret headache-related impairment
3. A sample dialogue between a physician and
4. Chronic Migraine patient