April Treats – Time to Spoil Yourself!
A few reasons why it is important to have facials done regularly:
- Facials can be incorporated in your skin care routine even if you are doing other treatments like Skin Peels or Laser Genesis.
- Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are healing to the soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique, and professional products can heal.
- Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal of skin cells.
- Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aid in detoxification
- A good facial (and facial massage) can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles and sagging).
- Exfoliation smooths skin, allows for great penetration of products (i.e. moisturizers or serums), unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
- Can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly.
- Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.